How do humans disturb the water cycle?
Ecological disturbances include: Fire,Flooding,windstorm
Anthropogenic disturbances include; forest clearing & introduction of exotic species
It's not the fact that agriculture affects the water cycle, it's actually how the water cycle affects agriculture. Agriculture is the basis of humans growing things that rely on things such as the carbon cycle, the water cycle, and nutrient cycle. The Water Cycle has been around since the Earth was first allowed to host life, and even before then. The water cycle affects where producers are able to grow crops and raise animals and…
A: The earth's water supply stays the same but humans can alter the cycle. As population increases, and living standards rise this can increase the demand for water. Humans impact the water cycle by polluting the water in rivers, streams, reservoirs etc. We are polluting it with harmful chemicals and disgusting substances. Technically we as humans cannot alter the water cycle, however, we can mess it up by dumping waste into the ocean. When we…
The earth's water supply stays the same but humans can alter the cycle. As population increases, and living standards rise this can increase the demand for water. This can create an imbalance and change the quality and quantity of the water. Humans impact the water cycle by polluting the water in rivers, streams, reservoirs etc. So they can impact it less by reducing trash that goes into storm drains. We are polluting it with harmful…
We humans really can't affect the water cycle very much. Even if we pollute the water, fill the oceans with plastic rubbish, throw all our garbage into the rivers, the water cycle continues. Clean water rises into the clouds and the cycle continues. We still have all the mess we have made with the earth, but the water cycle keeps on, cycling fresh clean water down to earth.
The importance of the water cycle is.. if the water did not get cleaned out from the earth it would not rain lakes would dry out, and when lakes dry out oceans dry out and with out water humans couldn't survive if water was not evaporated we would be stuck with THE SAME water as the dinosaurs did millions of years ago... the water cycle is important
It would be that cells are an organ and a water cycle is an everyday cycle. Basically something we use everyday! These things are totally different but when your comparing the similarities would be that both things are something that animals need, which includes humans. Humans are animals. Hope I could help!! :)
Human emitted carbon dioxide, without a doubt. The reason being that humans only emit carbon dioxide, we do not capture and store it again as the natural carbon cycle does. This means that even when us humans only produce 3% of total carbon dioxide emissions (while nature emits the remaining 97%), we can still disturb the balance of the total amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.