How do we register a purebreed toy poodle with no papers?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 08, 2007 2:03PM

You'll have to get in touch with someone who works for the AKC (American Kennel Club). You'd need to know who the sire and dam are and any other pertinent info needed. If the parents aren't registered, then the dog will not be eligible either. That's the best place to start.