How do you add a name to a house deed?

The easiest method is called a Quit Claim deed. It transfers the property from the current owners to the new owners, which would include all the old owners and those you wish to add. Any title company or law office can help you with it, and as there are few, if any, risks associated with the process, it isn't expensive.