How do you address a thank you letter to a company?
- Your address at top left corner
- 3 spaces and then the address of the company
- If it is to a specific person and you don't know their name or if they are male or female use: Dear Sir/Madam
- If you do know it's a man then you can put ATTENTION: Mr. Robert Smith
- If you do know it's a woman then put ATTENTION: Ms. Sue Smith
If it's to the whole company put: Management & Staff (then address under that.)
How do you address a business letter to 1 person if they have two different positions at two different companies?
The return address of a business letter is the address of the sender. Business letters are usually written on letterhead which have the company name and address preprinted on the paper and if that's the case, it's not necessary to also write the return address on the letter. That is also true of envelopes that are preprinted with the company name and address.