How do you avoid the typical problems when uploading photos to Facebook?
Facebook photo upload problems are mostly related to:
1) server issues (load on facebook servers)
2) browser issues (old, not fully supported browsers)
3) java issues (the default java interface is not working properly due to compatibility issues)
You can avoid them by:
- switching to the HTML upload interface - may solve 1) or 3) -. Chose "Try the Simple Uploader" from the bottom of the java upload dialog. This will solve 1) only if your photos are already reduced in size, otherwise is slow and will fail nevertheless.
- using third party tools that are working directly with the Facebook API - may solve 1), 2) and 3) as well -. Currently I know only two tools that work directly with the API, iPhoto for Mac and AZImage for Windows. See related links for more details. These tools are not using Java or the HTML interface, that is why they work even when the default facebook interfaces (HTML, Java) fail.
Good Day! In order to upload photos into Facebook, consider following these steps: Log in on Facebook. Click the "Post" box to activate it. Click the "Upload a Photo" button. Once the pop-up appears, click "Choose File..." Navigate through your files and look for the photo you wish to upload. Click "Post" Wait for the uploading to finish. It might take a minute or so, depends on your computer. And your done! Let others view…
You have to have one or more accounts on sites that support online photo sharing (Google Picasa, Yahoo! Flickr, Facebook, ...). Each of these sites come with a tool that allows you to upload photos to them. Another posibility is to use a third party image converter that supports uploading to one or more of those sites (for example AZImage - see reference).
internet explorer is too slow and always has problems loading up certain pages firefox and the safari rarely has the same problems as internet explorer opera is one of the safest and fastest internets avalible Netscape is slow like internet explorer but it dont have as many problems uploading pages Flock browser Built on Mozilla's Firefox, Flock enables you to instantly upload photos, share photos and videos by drag-n-drop, blog.
Right click on the photo. Go to "save target as". Save the photo in your computer files. When you go into facebook look for "add photos" or something similar. This should allow you to browse your computer files for photos to save to facebook. Then open your selected photo and then upload. Hopefully it will be stored on your facebook photo gallery.