How do you beat Jewel Quest III Iceland Hekla level?
1. Restart the board until the bottom frozen jewels (any side you want) match with the same jewel on top of it. For example, If a frozen bottom jewel is a ruby, and the jewel on top is a ruby, stick with it. Another Ruby would match it.
2. Use the Citrine Warming Jewels to melt the upper frozen jewels. Repeat this process with the other side. Note, that only 5 Warming Jewels only appear on the board, so it's best if you work on both sides constantly. Work on one, then transfer.
3. When the upper jewels have melted, make another jewel fall near the entrance of the corner. Then look at the jewel next to it. Then, make 2 of the same jewels next to it on the other side. It should look like this:
It does not have to be a ruby, but it can't be swapped with another set of warming jewels, or else it's gone. Swap the jewel with the warming jewel with the other jewel and now you should've got it in. Repeat on other side.
4. Match the jewel on the bottom of the warming jewel to make it fall. Move the the Warming jewel down to melt the jewel. Repeat this process on the other side. You should've melted those two last jewels by now.
5. The rest is luck. Match jewels nearby the jewel that was melted from the warming jewel until a jewel that looks the same matches the bottom. So if the bottom has a ruby, ruby, emerald, and mask, swap another ruby to the bottom and they should match in a 3 jewel match to turn it gold. Repeat the process to the other side, and if you got the othe spaces gold, you finally win! This process has worked fo me, and if you completed all other Iceland areas, you have beat it, and you're on your way to Europe to challenge Sebastian.
How do you beat Jewel Quest iPhone app Orkney Islands Silver level Hidden Quest match first 3 moves of opponent?
Stuck too Read More
i think that you have to have really good reflexes good eyes and good hands Read More
the level of language used in 'the lion and the jewel the complexe one Read More
ur lvl here are a list of quests. * Level 1 - Toot Oriole Quest ("Toot!") (tutorial; first ascension only) * Level 2 - Spooky Forest Quest ("Looking for a Larva in All the Wrong Places") * Level 3 - Typical Tavern Quest ("Ooh, I Think I Smell a Rat.") * Level 4 - Boss Bat Quest ("Ooh, I Think I Smell a Bat.") * Level 5 - The King of Cobb's Knob Quest ("The… Read More
Iceland uses the Internet top-level domain .is Read More
You need to be at least character level 20, before Boethiah will give you his quest. Read More
Hi, I am new from monkey quest. But i also think that the highest level in monkey quest is 100. I think so Read More
I assume you mean 'health'. Life expectancy in Iceland is among the highest in the world and the infant mortality rate is the lowest. So I think it's safe to say that the level of health in Iceland is very high. Read More
You get it in level 4 in the first quest and level 6 in the second quest. It allows you to cross water and lava. Read More
To level up fast, you have to do something you are skilled at, be it a quest or killing monsters. Read More
Travel Map Sail East Shapeshifter Training Buy Spell: 500 Gold And you must be level 1 --Then you must do the quest, and on every quest there are 5 rounds. For every quest you do you get an monster to shapeshift in. But you have to have the level to do a quest. You're level depends on which monster you're gonna get! - (Sorry for bad English) Read More
Like most quests, you require a certain level before you can take a different quest. This way, you have a better chance at being able to complete the quest. Read More
Battle monsters. just do a random battle or a quest Read More
You speak to Mayor Bumbee when you are level 1. Read More
you do not have to be a sertin level Read More
how to beat level 12 in monkeyquest Read More
The quest called Purchase Sword of Nulgath. The reward is 200,000 gold, and you must be level 30 to accept the quest. Read More
you have to level up to level three if you want to get a talent quest. when you level up to level 3 go to your mentor (Tinkerbell Silvermist Fawn Rosetta or Iredessa ) and click on talent quests. Read More
As of January 2011, the level bar is at Level 35. Read More
Highest level you can get at the moment is lvl 150. Read More
You have to be level 8 My share code is Maple354 Read More
The Blue Lagoon in Iceland reaches as high as 1000 meters above sea level at it's highest point. Much of it though is much lower than this and quite close to sea level. Read More
You need to be Lv20 to start the 'Pieces of the Past' quest. Read More
.is is the top-level domain for Iceland. Read More
his name is evlarg but his level is 83 Read More
go to ambrose and he will give one at level 19 Read More
keep battling high level monster and keep doing quest that give you a lot on xp Read More
my accounts here you go 1aqworlds u:tommy297 p:poptropica 2adventurequest u:jmgtoot p:football 3mech quest u:tommy297 p:poptropica enjoy! Read More
its not a certein level that you need you have to complete all the quests if you do do this and a new quest comes out you cant wear it until you do that quest Read More
You dont have to be a certain lvl to do the jade oni quest, as long as you have defeated all the other onis of Mooshu for your on quest. Read More
You get to Nighside from a quest at level 10. Read More
An easy way to level up is to the the dragon egg quest saga (when you are a noobie) and then after that you can go to Oaklore and do the quest "explore ruins" from the guy in the catapult to the left. :) Read More
Party quest is the answer your looking for. You get tons of experience points! But make sure you chose the party quest of Romeo and Juliet, or the Goblin King. Read More
from what i've heard.. its level 31 Read More
cobra for the 3rd level 1st level cheats Read More
You get it in Level 1 and Level 5 in the Second Quest Read More