Asked in
Job Training and Career Qualifications

How do you become a licensed independent insurance adjuster for the State of Florida?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 17, 2009 3:46AM

Listen what Dan Kerr has to say about it. - With an extremely high number of hurricanes having made landfall, Florida is historically the busiest state for catastrophic claims adjusting. Florida residents interested in working as a staff or independent claims adjuster must first obtain the Florida adjuster license. Non-residents of Florida considering a career in catastrophic claims, particularly residents of states not requiring an adjuster license, should strongly consider obtaining a non-resident license in the "hurricane state". Follow these 3 steps to obtain and maintain your adjuster license in Florida: -------- In the related links below, I posted Dan Kerr enzine article.