To burn a CD,
1. Insert a blank CD into your computer and wait for the CD dialogue box to pop up
2. Click open to view files to ensure that CD is empty and ready for new files
3. Choose the software to use for burning CD e.g Windows Media, Nero Burner, Quicktime pro, LG Power tools etc
4. Initiate burn new CD from software
5. Locate the music or other files to burn to inserted CD
6. Add the located files to the chosen burning software
7. Click on "start burn", "create CD" or any other instruction displayed on the software
8. Follow the instructions displayed
9. Wait for the eject instruction before you eject CD
You are through burning your new CD
What are the advantages of stress interview?
Why the story entitled origin of fair complexion and fair hair?
Ano ang kahulugan ng iskolarling pagpapahayag?
What is a classified data spill or negligent discharge of classified information?
Ano ang papel na ginagampanan ng mga impormasyong ito sa mapa o sa globo?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.