Pick up your phone... and call her.
It depends what type of person you and the girl are. If you're outgoing and don't care about a "no" then just pick up your phone, dial her number, and charm her into going. But you will probably get a few laughs. If you're shy, just say "hey I am going to whatever" and "hey you know it would be awesome if you could come" or have a bunch of friends go there too so it is less awkward.
Don't ask her on a "date" at all. Have some fun activity X planned for yourself, such as going to the beach or a dance club or hiking or a sport, whatever YOU like to do for fun. Casually invite her along much like you'd invite a regular (male) friend. Have a regular phone chat about the latest interesting events in your life / her life / current events just as you would with a guy friend, let the conversation wrap up "It's been good talking to you, I have to get going now for (mention the reason: work/dinner/plans/whatever)". But before you hang up, interrupt yourself to enthusiastically mention "Hey, I'm doing (activity X) later/tomorrow/Saturday (whatever day.) You should come along, it'll be fun". That takes all of the mentally stressful "date" pressure off of you and her. You're not asking her out, you're just a fun guy with fun plans and you're saying she can come have fun too. Do not even make it a question! State what your plans are and state that she can or should join you for a fun time. If she expresses interest wrap up any details quickly and GET OFF THE PHONE. More phone chat is just a chance to go downhill. Quicker and easier but less effective would be to skip the smalltalk, get on the phone and tell her you only have a moment to talk, tell her what fun thing you have planned for yourself, tell her she can or should come have fun too, and get off the phone quickly.
- Dial her number and talk to her a few times first. Then just ask her out, but make it a public place. Usually you would want to ask her if she would like to meet or to be picked up depending on how well you know each other.
- Don't go on a date like STRAIGHT AWAY. First find out if she wants to go out with you, if she says yes, get to know her favorite places and things. Then ask her on a date.
- Ask her out for a coffee, it's much easier than saying 'date'. It's not as forward as asking someone out for a meal, but still has a pseudo-romantic feel; and you keep a sort of noncommittal attitude, meaning you can always say your intentions were completely innocent.
- To be honest, girls feel flattered when you ask them out personally (face-to-face). If you are too shy, don't say: "Do you want to go on a date with me," say something like "I'm going ______, would you like to come along?" If you want to make a great impression, ask her out in person!
- Even though I am a girl...I think that you should be calm about it! Don't freak about it! It isn't like the girl you want to date will kill you if you ask! The worst she can do is say no!
- Ask her for her # and ask her do she wanna go.
- The most important thing to remember is to be yourself. Online dating sites can cause people to embellish. The quicker you remove those expectations from both sides the closer you will be to a real relationship.
- yeah i agree with the one about the movies... just ask to hangout don't make it seem like this whole big thing or she might get freaked out. you have to make it fun and if you call her about plans shes interested don't get off the phone right away, keep talking but maybe change the subject and when you do get off the phone say something like can't wait to see you Saturday or whenever your getting together (: much easier that way
- Be yourself and just ask her to a movie, if she says no don't give up there are loads of people out there!
- Be yourself just say "hey, I was wondering if you'd like to catch a movie saturday" Being calm is key
- I agree, ask her to her face!
- look as i a girl i know that i would definitely say yes to some one who sounds sweet and sometimes sounds shy but you must not come out and say it to my face just say or start out with a compliment and then say i would love if you and i could get together some time then definitely yes
- Also you could just act like ur not asking her out just be like heyy, there is a band that I think you might like that you should see and I need a ride? maybe that will work?
- Girls absolutely love it when you call them. Don't sound nervous, because we can tell on the other line if you are :) just be straightforward. Be like "Hey, I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? If not, would you like to go to this new resteraunt in town with me? I heard it was awesome." ...somethng like that :)
You go up to her, tell her that you would like to hang out or spend time with her, and that should do it. Of course, be yourself. Don't over do it because it will show. Be honest, and tell her why you want to go out with her. Hopefully, it will be a better reason than, "You are hot!"