How do you change the anti-freeze on a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3?

If it is the same as the SE sedan there isn't a radiator cap on the radiator itself which is so silly. You will want to drain your fluid by pulling the lower radiator house. There is a small drain but the hose is faster. Check your hoses it may be time to replace if they are too squishy or too hard. ALso you might want to change your Tstat. YOu will need to refill the coolant through the overflow tank. Pour it in really slow to allow the air to come out. Once you have it filled you may want to run it with the cap off in your garage to allow the air to bubble out. Again pour the fluid in VERY slowly it will be a lot easier then dealing with a big air bubble later.