How do you change the turn signal light on a 2006 Chevy uplander?
I just figured it out. There is a "L" shaped lever on the right top of the headlight (passenger side turn signal) (reverse left and right if you are on the driver's side)
1. turn L shaped lever counter clockwise 1/4 turn and then pull it up; releasing the right side of head light.
2. there is a 10mm bolt on the left top of the headlight that needs loosened or taken out.
3. swing out head light starting with the right side carefully.
4. signal is just below the headlight opening. 1/4 turn and it pops out. replace it with a 3157na that is orange in color.
5. reverse process to put it all back together.