1) Take the carb off the bike by removing the two 10mm nuts that hold it to the intake, and loosen the clamp on the back of the carb with a star screw driver. You also need to take the throttle cap off, it usually screws off by hand.
2) Take the float bowl off by removing the two screws with a screw driver. If you strip the heads out, you can remove them by clamping vice-grips on the screws and twisting.
3) Remove the pin that goes through the float.
4) Remove the main jet and pilot jet with a flat tip screw driver.
5) Remove the two screws in the side of the carb with a flat tip screw driver.
6) Blow through all the holes in the carb with carb cleaner, INCLUDING THE JETS!!.
7) Blow through all of the holes in the carb with a air compressor to make sure you got all of the dirt and other gunk out.
8) If you can not see through the jets clearly, run a piece of wire through them.
9) Re-Assemble in the way you took it all apart.
10) Make sure that when you are putting the float bowl on, the seal is there and it is in good condition.
11) Also make sure when you are putting the carb back on, the seal is on the front of the carb where it meets the intake manifold.
I hope this answer your question.
Around 50-60 Mph
The carburetor is a 22 mm one.
it should be on the front of the frame right behind the front number plate
Any bike can be used to race. The XR80R is a 4-stroke engine so even though it is an 80R, it is not traditionally considered a race bike. The Honda CR series are considered race bikes. They are 2-stroke engines.
A 2003 Nissan has no carburetor as it is Fuel Injected. Carburetors have not been used on automobiles since the late 80s.
The engines are fuel injected , so there isn't a carburetor
where is the ecu located on a honda accord 2003
CHECK THE GROUND ON YOUR MOTOR, NEEDS TO VERY CLEAN AND TIGHT.
Where does freon go in a 2003 Honda accord
The 2003 Honda Accord has 16 valves.
The 2003 Honda Pilot has a V6 engine.
The 2003 Honda Insight has 12 valves.
The 2003 Honda Odyssey has a V6 engine.
The 2003 Honda Civic has 16 valves.
The 2003 Honda Pilot has 24 valves.
The 2003 Honda Odyssey has 24 valves.
With a screw driver
None. Most new engines including this one use direct fuel injection which eliminates the need for a carburetor by dispersing the fuel directly into the cylinders.
Yes, the Honda Foreman 400 was made 1995-2003
how do you replace the radiator on a 2003 V6 Honda Accord
The 2003 Honda Insight has an inline 3 engine.
The 2003 Honda Insight is a hybrid-powered vehicle.
The 2003 Honda Accord has an inline 4 engine.
The 2003 Honda Odyssey is a gas-powered vehicle.
The 2003 Honda Odyssey has a 5-speed automatic.