How do you convince your parents to let you move in with your grandparents for at least a month?

Call Child Protective Services on your parents. They've gotta be doing something so horribly wrong that you think you'd be better off at Gram and Gramps, right?

Otherwise, if you're a minor, you really have no say in it. BUT, talk with your grandparents. Maybe they can give you some advice or talk to your parents for you.