Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2013-10-16 13:23:29

20 years of brutal negotiation. You cannot give a sociopath an inch.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

Just because she is "female" doesnt mean anything. A sociopath is a sociopath and the only way to "deal" with them is to stay as far away as possible.

If you feel your child is in danger than I would say yes but if you feel he is a sociopath than maybe you might want to consider consulting your question towards a professional who could tell you the safest way of going about dealing with a sociopath.

The sociopath remarries because he/she don't know any better and are sometimes lonely

get the child away from the sociopath immediately! the child may become severely emotionally scarred if you don't

With a broken heart.......................

talk to a lawyer to legally arrange you and his visiting time with your child and if you think he is dangerous file separately(or have the lawyer do it for you) a restraining order

There is no such thing as a sociopathic child. To be diagnossed with Antisocial Personality Disorder, the official name for a sociopath, you must be 18 year old.

Dealing with a SociopathWikiAnswers contributors give their opinions:Stay away from them. This is not a joke. You do not "deal" with sociopaths. Get a copy of "The Sociopath Next Door" and read it for some perspective.If possible, it is best to just avoid sociopaths. If you cannot avoid them, be on guard, and if necessary call the police.

It can be. For example; if a child is raised by a sociopath, the sociopath raising them might be cold and distant(because they could have trouble making an attachment with the child.) The sociopath raising them can also be highly abusive. As a result, the child could grow up to have a sociopathic personality, because thats all they know.

The duration of Child of Divorce is 1.03 hours.

Child of Divorce was created on 1946-10-15.

It is possible. Sociopaths have no sense of boundaries or guilt.

No child can simply "deal" with something like this. Even adults have a hard time dealing with a sociopath. Remember they are very deceptive and subtle. Jerks are jerks. But sociopaths are nearly impossible to detect. I had a horrible childhood and I'm pretty sure my mother was/is either borderline or a sociopath. I love my mother like you would not believe and our relationship has gotten much better as I've gotten older. She also has mellowed a LOT and we are close. Back to the 10-year-old, I would've done much better as a child had I known it wasn't me causing her to act the way that she did. I couldn't understand how my mother was so friendly and wonderful to the outside world but such a nightmare to me and my father and my siblings behind closed doors. As a ten year old I thought it HAD to be me or us. WE were at fault. The best support you can give to a victim of a sociopath -- child OR adult is to constantly build their self esteem.

Divorce is a complicating factor in the life of a child, but the child will adapt, and in all probability will have a normal future.

No. Divorce is the legal dissolution of a marriage.

can noncustodial parent parent claim 1 child if divorce with 2 kids

If the divorce decree addresses child support and is issued after the child support order then it replaces the child support order. If the child support order was issued or amended after the divorce decree then you abide by the most recent order with regard to child support.

Child support normally begins during the process of divorce, not upon divorce. As for payment dates after divorce, the divorce decree (or associated paperwork) should say.

If you have anti-social personality disorder the military wipes their hands clean of you and kick you out.

Express your concerns to your father or another adult family member. Let them deal with the issue if there is one.

If possible it is best to just avoid sociopaths. If you cannot avoid them, be on guard, and if necessary call the police.

The short answer is get out, sociopathy cannot be cured. But see answer to the related question.

you get a restraining order and you tell the judge that he is a sico and then your child will be safe