To remove the dashboard (the part that covers the instrument) to change the instrument light bulbs.
1) On the left side of dashboard where the light dimmer and the left mirror controls are, there is a screw. You have to get on your knees and look up.
2) Remove the screw
3) There is a plastic cover over the heater control that snaps off. Use a screwdriver and snap the left side and then the right side fasteners.
4) After removing the cover from the heater control, you will see 2 screws, one to the left and one to the right (remember to look up). Remove these screws and now the dash is ready to come off.
5) Use a screwdriver to run against the edges. Start from the left and pop the fasteners.
6). On the left, unplug the wires attached to the mirror and dimmer control.
7) On the right unplug the wire for the heater control
8) Towards the center is another wire for the clock and a light bulb that lights up the ignition. Remove the wire from the clock and be careful with the wire for the ignition light because it has a tint bulb. I didn't see it and the bulb broke. Also remove the rubber cover over the ignition.
9) The dash is ready to come off with some twisting.
10) Unscrew the instrument panel and replace the blown bulbs with # 194 bulbs. There is a total of 4 ea. #194 bulbs (one on each side & 2 in the center). You can find them at Walmart
I to have used this technique and can tell you that it takes less than an hour to do. If you have problems with the above directions, let me know and I can send you some pictures. Title your message "sienna dash lights" and send it to email@example.com.
How to replace a starter in a 2009 toyota sienna
how do you remove a toyota sienna 2000 windshield water reservoir tank.
Hi we've had several lights out for a while but the guy at the dealer said that they'd have to rip the whole dashboard out just to replace two little inexpensive l.e.d. lights and the labor would be VERY expensive. So, we suffer with the inconvenience until something else goes wrong and the dashboard HAS to come off. This may not help but I'm sure if you check the dealer they can give you an estimate of time/labor vs part cost. hd- 6/21/09- I changed my instrument bulbs on my 200 Sienna and it was easy. Only 3 screws. Please see my notes at: How do you disassemble the dashboard of a 2000 Toyota Sienna
The maximum tosing capacity of the 2003 Toyota Sienna is 2000 lbs..
from the top
The fuses for 2000 Toyota Sienna is located in the engine compartment. The fuses are labeled as slot 12 and 13 and are rated at 15 amps.
I was just quoted $2000 (parts and labor) for my 2000 Toyota Sienna, but that was including the pipes before and after the cat conv. Hope that helps. I was just quoted $2000 (parts and labor) for my 2000 Toyota Sienna, but that was including the pipes before and after the cat conv. Hope that helps.
Yes it does.
in the engine compartment
2000 lbs, 3500 lbs with tow package
How do you remove and replace the motor for the drivers side power window in a 2000 Sienna
can you safely drive a 2000 camery with bad sensors
My Toyota Sienna 2000 axle nut measures 30 mm Sprayed the threads as I will be replacing an axle shortly. Probably the same size.
its attached with glue.
A failing alternator.
there is none. they fire randomly
Can you please restate your question because I have no idea what is your problem.
it means you need to check the engine