How do you disipline your child?

You should send then to a boarding school or you should home school them and you should go to a doctor and get your child fixed by taking a blood pressure/test or you should just suffer your whole life and make your older sibling take care of them while you go back to work and you should leave your 10 or 11 year old home or whatever age they are by there selves.

I am honest about that because I am a doctor at a hospital.

If they cry on a daily basis you might want to see a Dr urgently and inform all adults you trust to stay away.

This can get really bad and start to get more irritating.

See a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!