- first, start by bending backwards on your feet for 5 minutes a day, for one week.
- soon, you can touch the ground with your hands by bending backwards.
- try to flip your feet backwards.
- you might start my landing on your bottom, but all beginners do that.
- Soon, you will be landing on your feet. You finally did a backflip touching the ground, but that's a start.
- Do the process again and again, but dont touch the ground.
- Soon you will have to jump backwards. Use help from an adult so you don't hurt your head.
* It is important to ALWAYS practice on mats and with the help of a TRAINED coach
* And you probably should take gymnastics to improve your skills