How do you earn money?
- You can earn money by working or making investments with
- Earning money is by using your services or financial funds as
your investment or capital. Investment can make your money increase
by earning interest. It is known as the asset side of balance sheet
while the capital can be found in the liability side of balance
- You can earn money at an instant through luck in lottery or
gambling but your chance of losing your bet (money) is very
- You can earn money by working in a company like offering your
professional services with a fixed income and might be having
incentive as bonus under the employer's discretion.
- You could possibly earn unlimited income by going into business
but of course you need to have capital for it. If you do not have
sufficient fund to run for your own business you can offer your
services to others first and save money for your future plans.
- You can earn money as well by tightening your existing budget.
It is wise if you have mathematical computation to save money by
deducting your savings first from your income and then take the
difference as for your daily expenditures.
- Since the question is broad, you can earn money from the
following as well: 1. Begging, 2. Donations, 3. Remittances, 4.
Following your passion and think about how to convert your
expertise into money, etc.
- You can also fish, mine, etc., or live off the land.