Asked in
Building and Carpentry
Interior Design
Concrete and Cement

How do you enclose the pier and beam foundation of your home?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 26, 2008 8:53PM

one way is to build a stem wall or stud wall using pressure treated bottom chords.and T-11 other exterior rated siding.

another solution would be to check with a manufactured home supplier about skirting, this is depending on the height required.