Child Support
Custody Documents

How do you establish custody if you were never married?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-11-05 03:58:50

File a motion with the courts in the county in which you live to

determine custody. You will probably need an attorney or mediator

to help you put together a custody agreement. Both parents will

need to agree to all the terms of the agreement and then you are

both bound to the agreement unless you choose to amend it.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.