Home Improvement
Building and Carpentry

How do you extend or deepen an interior door jamb?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-10-23 22:36:41

You can buy what is called an Extension Jamb for most doors at

your local building supply store. If you cannot find one the

thickness you need, you will need to buy one that is thicker than

you need and cut it to fit.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.