Civil Cases
Court Procedure
DIY Projects

How do you file for a motion to dismiss for failure to answer a discovery?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You file a motion to compel (take a look at federal rules of civil procedure 26 and 37) asking the Court for sanctions against the party. One of the remedies may be to dismiss a claim etc..