Taxes and Tax Preparation
Income Taxes

How do you file your taxes to the IRS for 2002 and 2003?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 18:54:49
2015-07-15 18:54:49

All you need to do is get the 1040 forms and attachments you need to file your taxes, fill them out normally like you would any other year, and send the tax returns to the IRS. They will tell you if there are any penalties associated. Relax, just file them, and hope for the best. They'll be glad you filed. Good luck.


Related Questions

The best website to file taxes is the IRS website. You can file your taxes for free on this site.

You would have to file a amendment to that years tax. You can go to the IRS website for the correct forms.

There are many websites for filing IRS taxes for free and depending on what state you live in you can also file your state taxes for free. I would check with irs and they will give you some websites.

Every year, thousands of people find themselves unprepared to file their taxes. If you are one of them and simply fail to file your taxes, then you will have to face the wrath of the IRS. Instead of facing the wrath of the IRS, you should file a special form and receive a legal extension period for filing your taxes. You can file the Form 4868 and receive an automatic 6-month extension on the filing of your taxes. The only caveat with this option is that you must file for an extension by the due date set forth by the IRS.

January 1st of each year

The estate does have to file a tax return with the IRS. It is responsible for income tax and estate taxes

The IRS definitely wants people who owe them money to file their taxes. Also note: today (as I type) is April 4th, so you are not yet late for 2013.

It is okay not to file taxes if per the IRS instructions you do not have to file taxes based on your income and other levels. However, if you do have to file taxes, and have not filed them, then you should get appropriate tax assistance, file the necessary forms and returns, and avoid various types of IRS interest charges and other penalties.

In this tough economy, a lot of people fret about the possibility of paying off taxes to the IRS. Having to pay hundreds of dollars to the IRS can be difficult for many households. Even if you are in this position, do not simply fail to file your taxes. Failing to file your taxes can have serious legal ramifications. The least you should do is file your taxes and try to pay as much as possible. If you are unable to pay the rest, the IRS may be able to work out a deal with you to come up with a payment system.

If you do not file your income taxes, you will owe the IRS 47.5% interest. For late filing, you will owe them 22.5% of the total and 25% if you don't file altogether.

File the appropriate return for the taxes you had withheld.

Yes, an IRS tax attorney can help you file an appeal. You should talk to the IRS tax attorney and ask him to help you file an appeal. Filing the appeal probably can be done through him.

If its for income taxes that were due within the last 3 years- NO.

Go to the IRS website and you can file for free

No you cannot, but you can pay taxes!! File your tax with the IRS and maybe get a refund.

The IRS has a 1040 form which is very "user friendly" for simple taxes. It requires very basic information which is on your W2 form from your employer.

Yes, you can file your taxes for free. The IRS has a website that allows you to do this, or you can use several commercial services that offer free tax filing.

Yes you can in fact file the income taxes for free. You can go to the official IRS website which is in order to do this.

If you do an EZ File for your taxes, then ideally you will get your refund at a faster rate. This is because you will submit it electronically and the IRS will receive it almost instantly.

You can and should electronically file your taxes every year. The IRS prefers that you file the return electronically as it greatly reduces errors, expenses, etc.

Yes, the IRS is very concerned with probate. The estate will need to file tax returns and pay the appropriate taxes.

You can get the tax form to file your taxes at the IRS website. All the tax forms are located at You can submit the forms online.

File an amended return before the IRS questions the return.

You do not have to file taxes with the IRS if you have received no income for a tax year, or if you made below the minimum requirement for filling. The minimum requirement income for 2007 was around $8000.00.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.