Best Answer

if theyre ne thing like the 351 use a step ladder to elevate urself and use just a regular hex to get them off or a socket wrench with a 16 or 21mm plug head on it. I'm pretty sure its 21mm

Amendment - by PayDayBill

Try going in from underneath the truck. If it is a newer model ( like on a 2000 Explorer ) you might be able to unsnap flaps in the wheel wells to gain access from the side.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-09-13 02:34:18
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides
See all Study Guides
Create a Study Guide

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you get at the back plugs of a Ford F-250 5.4 V8?
Write your answer...
Related questions

What is the gap for the spark plugs on a 1996 Ford Escort LX 1.9?

The gap I found out is .54 since I just gapped mine.

What is the spark plug gap for 2004 Ford F-250 5.4 liter?

this depends on the spark plug you use. If you use autolite spark plugs you will need to gap them to 54 thousandths.

Does horse have 54 backbones?

yes they have about 54 back tards

Spark plug gap on a 95' Ford Taurus 3.8l?


Which is the power of the engine of the ford escort 4cyl 1969?

The power of the engine of the ford escort 4cyl 1969 is 54 hp

What is the spark plug gap for a '92 Ford Tempo?

AnswerLook in a plug catalog in any store that sells plugs and it will tell you. Also check under hood decal for this information. If your Tempo is a 2.3 litre. I believe the gap is.54.

Where is the fuel filter located on a Ford F150 54 V8?

What year? 2001

What is the spark plug gap for 93 Ford Tempo 2.3L?

.54 Gap

How old is ford model chanel iman?

she's 54 years old

What is the fuse number for brake lights on a ford focus 2001?

Fuse number 54

What is the spark plug gap set at on a 1990 Ford Mustang GT?

According to, "If this is a 5.0 litre, I have the answer... And this one took a lot of hours to find.... The spark plugs have to be gapped at .52 to .54 on this..... Not the .42 to .46 like all the other Fords."

What is the spark plug gap for 2004 ford f 150?

Check the Vehicle Emission Control Information ( VECI ) decal located in the front of your engine compartment ( it will show the type of spark plugs to use and the spark plug gap )

Do spark plugs have to be gapped in a 2002 Ford fl50?

Yes, all spark plugs need to be gapped... but make sure you keep in mind that if the gap is not correct - if there is not enough gap, the spark will not be big enough, and if it is too wide, then there will be too much spark. Standard seems to be .45 but I would check with a dealership near you for a size recommended by them, the underhood specifications, or the brand's specs for that application, as they vary from 44-54!

What are the release dates for While You Were Out - 2002 Richmond Back to the Books 2-54?

While You Were Out - 2002 Richmond Back to the Books 2-54 was released on: USA: 6 August 2004

What is the spark plug gap setting for a 1998 Ford Escort 1.6 16v zetec?

The gap is .54"

What once-omnipresent vehicle did Shanghai ban from 54 congested major roadways in 2002?

Ford Prius

Is a killer whale a vertibrate?

Yes, they have 50 to 54 vertebrae in their back.

What plus 15 equals 54?

x + 15 = 54x = 54 - 15 = 39ANSWER: 39

What model of NGK spark plug replaces standard Ford in 54 plate 1.8 Mondeo?


What is 54 times 54 times 54?

54 x 54 x 54 = 147,464

Has there ever been a flat 8 engine?

Yes, Pontiac built a straight 8 flathead from 1933-54. Ford also built a flathead V8 from 1932-54. Other companies built them also.

What is the correct fluid for Borg Warner 13-54 transfer case?

Ford recommends Mercon automatic transmission fluid.

What are the valve cover torque specs for a 2003 Ford ZX2?

54-70 lb/in NOT foot pounds...

Write a set of data with at least 7 values that has a median of 54 and a mean of 57?

54, 54, 54, 54, 54, 54, 54, 54, 54, 84 The median is clearly 54. The mean is ((54*9)+84)/10 = 57.

waht is x=54?

54 since you donโ€™t need to divide any numbers non the x side