Mildew is "mold growing on fabric" - source http://healthandenergy.com/mold.htm
Silk is an especially fragile fabric and can be easily damaged if steps are not taken with extreme care to remove mildew. There are products that can be used to remove mildew from silk, and certain steps that need to be performed to not only remove mildew from the fabric but to kill the fungi which causes the mildew.
The best way to remove mildew from fabric blinds is to prepare a solution of bicarbonate of soda, lemon juice and white vinegar.
spray bleach and wipe off ..
One way to take mildew stains from fabric blinds is with a hand held steam cleaner. You can also brush away as much of the stain as possible, then spray a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice on the stain. Let it sit for a bit, and then wipe it away.
helps with mildew helps with mildew helps with mildew
Mildew is in the Fungi kingdom.
That white stuff is mildew.
In a sense. Mildew is a fungus and there is a white fungus that is more of a web structure than black mildew so I suppose you could call it mildew.
no mildew can not be removed from photographs.
Mildew is living.
Once you've selected the type of outdoor furniture you desire for your patio living area, you are ready to move on to the choice of fabric. You first concern should be the ability of the fabric to withstand outdoor elements. It needs to be resistant to fading, mold and mildew. Outdoor living is casual so it's also essential that the fabric be resistant to spills and stains and that it is easy to clean.
the scientific name for mildew is dazwsa.
Mildew is fungi, known as Erysiphales
Yes, because Mildew is a living thing.
Yes. Mildew is a form of fungus.
That would depend who was your superior. Now wouldn't it? It is against common sense for sure. However, how many places actually make common sense into regulation? By leaving a mop in bleach for any extended period of time you are destroying the integrity of the fabric that the mop is made out of. Bleach is a very powerful base that eats/corrodes fabric and other natural materials. It may not be a rule or regulation but it would be wise to take the mop out and rinse it when finished, then stand it on end or hang it to allow the mop to dry so that the fabric does not mildew. Mildew also decomposes the mop fabric and creates an allergic mess for those that can't be around mold or mildew. So, to make a long answer short... Rinse and dry out your mop so that it lasts longer.
Mildew is a type of fungus that is found on plants and inorganic material such as clothing, wood and paper. The phylum of mildew is Ascomycota.
Mildew is a Fungi which is not a plant or animal. But however it is a living plant disease.So yes Mildew is a living thing :)
The scientific term for mildew is mold(mould)
mildew is caused when water stay on some thing for long.
where do i find out how to get rid of mold and mildew?
Gold is a metal. It does not rust, rot or mildew.
Antarctica has no mold or mildew.