How do you get rid of myexexex.com search?
Download and run firefox to protect your computer from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ).Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs
1. Run Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
2. Run the vundo and combo fix
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
4. Run the anti spyware removal programs spybot
5 Run Superantispyware
6. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
This is a very simple problem.
1. Use hijackthis.exe to scan 2. Remove anything strange or suspicious
To get the hijackthis.exe program just use google and search for "hijackthis.exe download".
If it still come back, then go into sfae mode and run the hijackthis in safe mode.
If there are files that hijackthis can not remove, then you need to use killbox to remove that file. You can also get killbox through google search.