* What you need is natural products that will repair and exfoliate your skin.
The skin has 7 layers (3 main layers, 4 sub-layers) and what you need is something that can repair your skin from the bottom up. Not over-the-counter products that contain damaging chemicals and mineral oil (a byproduct of making gasoline, which is very bad).
Stretch marks are actually just be damaged skin. Most of the time people use the products I mentioned above; however, that will not help. The skin needs to be repaired in a natural way, not forced (which is what chemicals do). You need natural products -- and not only that, but the right formulation. Also, it needs to be trans-dermal (having the ability to penetrate) to repair from the bottom up.
* Nothing will help. Get tattoos to cover the marks. Or you can get a tummy tuck, but only on your stomach area and only if your doctor says that he/she can. Prevention is the key. * Cocoa butter is supposed to work wonders. * Food and lotions with Vitamin E -- and possible Vitamin A -- are always good for scars. * Exercise helps. It depends on where the stretch marks are. If they are on your legs, then run, jog, walk, or do any kind of leg movement daily. Eat healthily as well, as losing weight, or gaining too much, can cause them. * Apply cocoa butter cream on affected stretch-mark areas in the morning, after showers, and at night. You'll be gaping at the results within a few months! * Rub on liquid Vitamin E. * Go to "Peas and a Pod" and ask them for their stretch-mark cream. * You can use cocoa butter, or rub coffee grounds on the area and eventually they will fade!
* I have a lot of stretch marks due to weight gain. I tried applying cocoa butter, but it didn't help me too much. I then tried applying extra virgin olive oil, and I must say that it reduced my stretch marks to a great extent. == == * I used 'Stretta' from Zenmed when I had stretch marks across my belly post pregnancy and it worked great to get rid of them in a months time and left my skin well toned as normal as before pregnancy. So, this is something you can use for eliminating stretch marks. == == * Try Bio-Oil, it's supposed to be good. * How Can stretch marks go away? Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. creams, oils, and butters contain skin-firming, collagen rebuilding, and elasticity strengthening essential oils, vitamins, and proteins. creams and oils to penetrate below your outer dermis and infuse areas where stretch marks are directly forming. Check the ingredients and products. Even do research. Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, essential oils.
* To prevent stretch marks, you need to keep your skin infused with rich nutrients, vitamins, and moisture. Do not forget to maintain a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. * How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks after Weight Loss?
Do you passionately want to eliminate your stretch marks? Well, if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you can. Regardless, of whether your stretch marks are the results of losing an excessive amount of weight, body building, pregnancy, or putting on a few extra pounds, it is possible to drastically reduce, if not totally eliminate, those dreadful stretch marks on your body. The key to preventing and eliminating stretch marks is constantly maintaining your skin's elasticity by infusing it with moisture. If you have not moisturized your skin the best over several years, or maybe even months, you may observed that more stretch marks are appearing. Not to worry, I will teach you how to eliminate those stretch marks. Restoring your skin back to health is not a difficult task, but it will take patience and persistence on your part. Before we tackle the topic of how to eliminate stretch marks, it is equally as important to define what stretch marks are and where they come from.
* What Are Stretch Marks and Where Do Stretch Marks Come From? Stretch marks or striae, are a form of scarring on the skin with a silvery white hue. Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, along the side of your stomach, the bottom of your belly, the upper portion of your chest, the center of your thighs, and circumference of your posterior. Generally, stretch marks appear in places where larger amounts of fat are stored. Although, stretch marks are associated with people who tend to be over eaters and obese, stretch marks can be the result of a variety of things. Pregnancy, bodybuilding, weight loss, puberty, and intense physical activity can lead to stretch marks. Stretch marks actually develop when an increased level of circulating glucocorticoids enter the bloodstream. This hormone, which is secreted by the adrenal glands, becomes elevated during pregnancy, intense exercise, and puberty, causing stretch marks to appear. But, you can go through all these life events, and even stretch your skin without getting stretch marks. How? Well, it's as simple as 1-2-3.
* How Can I Eliminate Stretch Marks? With a little self-maintenance, you can restore your skin's elasticity. By following the steps bellow your skin will be tighter, brighter,and more brill ant than before.
* Step 1: Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day: The first step to begin eliminating stretch marks is to work from the inside out. Drinking a sufficient amount of water is critical, because it ensures your body and tissues are properly hydrated. It also removes toxins from your body. * Step 2: Consume a Healthy Diet: By eating foods rich in essential fatty acids, such as fish, and protein and citrus rich foods like fruits, nuts and vegetables, your skin will become tighter, softer, and healthier everyday. * Step 3: The Stretch Mark Eliminating Secret: Keep your skin moisturized with vitamins and essential oils, a little bit of Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. * Moisturise every few hours or as soon as your skin has absorbed the lotion.
consult the best dermatologists adoreskinclinic(dot)com
Some ways people say that you can get rid of stretch marks is to use vitamin E. Vitamin E helps with the stretching of the skin and can help avoid stretch marks.
When you have stretch marks they are marks where the skin has pulled over the breast because your breast grew too fast for your skin. You can get rid of skin marks by loitions and other products. If your looking to get rid of them try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Loition for Stretch Marks and use it daily to reduce the appear of the stretch marks.
Weight loss surgery can make a person skinny but will not get rid of stretch marks.
Use Bio Oil,it will really help get rid of them...
no being fat get rid of them
They use Lotions that are made to treat stretch marks.... ( COCO BUTTER ) They are found in your local drug store, if you are one try finding a lotion specialized for stretch marks.
well first of all you can't get rid of stretch marks, but if you have those red stretch marks you can get rid of the red and it will go white and smaller these are the things you can get stretch marks when your pregnant, lose of weight, gain weight, hormons, when your body stretches and also if you have your period and you scratch your delicate body parts such as your hips, back of your legs, your under arms, thiys and boobs. things you can get rid of stretch marks a bit. *palmas coca butter * aloe bera *olive oil *lose weight it will go smaller.
To get rid of stretch marks there are not many store bought creams that can help. The extract though of coconut oil is the only natural item that will actually get rid of stretch marks.
A tummy tuck will get rid of any stretch marks on the stomach that are below the bell button - purely, because the skin in that area will be cut away/removed.
Laser Therapy to remove stretch marks. This is not effect the outermost layer of your skin.
Stretch marks are hard to get rid of, especially if they have been there for a while. If you are pregnant, rubbing cocoa butter on your stomach each night can prevent intense stretch marks. If you currently have stretch marks, cocoa butter can help, but chances are they will still be visible.
There are plenty of creams that can help get rid of stretch marks. Mederma works great on stretch marks.
if you scratch a place where yo have psoriasis and rub the blood on the place of stretch marks its possible that you could get psoriasis on your stretch marks. and since psoriasis peels of your old skin and you get new skin by the time psoriasis gets better i think that will also get rid of your stretch marks
Unfortunately NO. Loosing weight doesn't helps to get rid of strechmarks.
The best way to deal with stretch marks is to prevent their appearance. If they have already appeared, there are a number of lotions which can help to fade stretch marks. Examples of such lotions include Mederma and Celtrixa.
No vitamins will get rid of stretch marks - once formed, they remain forever, unfortunately. Try taking Zinc, Vit A, Vit E, Vit C and MSM tablets.
Buy Mederma online to get rid form stretch mark. Apply thrice in a day at least 3 to 6 months depend on oldness of stretch marks.
No exercise make more stretch mark you must have a lotion and it will gone
The only solution to stretch marks is having cosmetic surgery done. Other than that there are several creams on the market that will only help lighten the stretch marks up but not remove them.
a type of surgery, a kind of ointment.
yes you can have laser treatment but that doesn't fully get rid of them