How do you get rid of stretch marks?
* What you need is natural products that will repair and exfoliate your skin.
The skin has 7 layers (3 main layers, 4 sub-layers) and what you need is something that can repair your skin from the bottom up. Not over-the-counter products that contain damaging chemicals and mineral oil (a byproduct of making gasoline, which is very bad).
Stretch marks are actually just be damaged skin. Most of the time people use the products I mentioned above; however, that will not help. The skin needs to be repaired in a natural way, not forced (which is what chemicals do). You need natural products -- and not only that, but the right formulation. Also, it needs to be trans-dermal (having the ability to penetrate) to repair from the bottom up.
* Nothing will help. Get tattoos to cover the marks. Or you can get a tummy tuck, but only on your stomach area and only if your doctor says that he/she can. Prevention is the key. * Cocoa butter is supposed to work wonders. * Food and lotions with Vitamin E -- and possible Vitamin A -- are always good for scars. * Exercise helps. It depends on where the stretch marks are. If they are on your legs, then run, jog, walk, or do any kind of leg movement daily. Eat healthily as well, as losing weight, or gaining too much, can cause them. * Apply cocoa butter cream on affected stretch-mark areas in the morning, after showers, and at night. You'll be gaping at the results within a few months! * Rub on liquid Vitamin E. * Go to "Peas and a Pod" and ask them for their stretch-mark cream. * You can use cocoa butter, or rub coffee grounds on the area and eventually they will fade!
* I have a lot of stretch marks due to weight gain. I tried applying cocoa butter, but it didn't help me too much. I then tried applying extra virgin olive oil, and I must say that it reduced my stretch marks to a great extent. == == * I used 'Stretta' from Zenmed when I had stretch marks across my belly post pregnancy and it worked great to get rid of them in a months time and left my skin well toned as normal as before pregnancy. So, this is something you can use for eliminating stretch marks. == == * Try Bio-Oil, it's supposed to be good. * How Can stretch marks go away? Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. creams, oils, and butters contain skin-firming, collagen rebuilding, and elasticity strengthening essential oils, vitamins, and proteins. creams and oils to penetrate below your outer dermis and infuse areas where stretch marks are directly forming. Check the ingredients and products. Even do research. Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, essential oils.
* To prevent stretch marks, you need to keep your skin infused with rich nutrients, vitamins, and moisture. Do not forget to maintain a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. * How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks after Weight Loss?
Do you passionately want to eliminate your stretch marks? Well, if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you can. Regardless, of whether your stretch marks are the results of losing an excessive amount of weight, body building, pregnancy, or putting on a few extra pounds, it is possible to drastically reduce, if not totally eliminate, those dreadful stretch marks on your body. The key to preventing and eliminating stretch marks is constantly maintaining your skin's elasticity by infusing it with moisture. If you have not moisturized your skin the best over several years, or maybe even months, you may observed that more stretch marks are appearing. Not to worry, I will teach you how to eliminate those stretch marks. Restoring your skin back to health is not a difficult task, but it will take patience and persistence on your part. Before we tackle the topic of how to eliminate stretch marks, it is equally as important to define what stretch marks are and where they come from.
* What Are Stretch Marks and Where Do Stretch Marks Come From? Stretch marks or striae, are a form of scarring on the skin with a silvery white hue. Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, along the side of your stomach, the bottom of your belly, the upper portion of your chest, the center of your thighs, and circumference of your posterior. Generally, stretch marks appear in places where larger amounts of fat are stored. Although, stretch marks are associated with people who tend to be over eaters and obese, stretch marks can be the result of a variety of things. Pregnancy, bodybuilding, weight loss, puberty, and intense physical activity can lead to stretch marks. Stretch marks actually develop when an increased level of circulating glucocorticoids enter the bloodstream. This hormone, which is secreted by the adrenal glands, becomes elevated during pregnancy, intense exercise, and puberty, causing stretch marks to appear. But, you can go through all these life events, and even stretch your skin without getting stretch marks. How? Well, it's as simple as 1-2-3.
* How Can I Eliminate Stretch Marks? With a little self-maintenance, you can restore your skin's elasticity. By following the steps bellow your skin will be tighter, brighter,and more brill ant than before.
* Step 1: Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day: The first step to begin eliminating stretch marks is to work from the inside out. Drinking a sufficient amount of water is critical, because it ensures your body and tissues are properly hydrated. It also removes toxins from your body. * Step 2: Consume a Healthy Diet: By eating foods rich in essential fatty acids, such as fish, and protein and citrus rich foods like fruits, nuts and vegetables, your skin will become tighter, softer, and healthier everyday. * Step 3: The Stretch Mark Eliminating Secret: Keep your skin moisturized with vitamins and essential oils, a little bit of Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. * Moisturise every few hours or as soon as your skin has absorbed the lotion.