How do you get rid of the Trojan horse Startpage 8 BJ on Windows 2000?
You need to run these 5 essential steps to remove all the spyware on your computer.
1. Run Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
3. Run the anti spyware removal programs spybot
4 Run Superantispyware
5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
Install threat fire which will enhance your antivirus protection
This is for Windows XP but It can easily be adapted to Windows 2000.I propose a standard operating procedure originating from two SOPs I found on the net.Here are the links. bullguard.com Many thanks to Eagle. http://home.earthlink.net/~lreynol929/ruXP/Misc/CLEANOUT.HTM Prefetcher folder. The different steps of the sequence below and the order of them look to be important as Eagle mentionned.I used it on a Windows XP OS.History. I've got STARTPAGE 6.AQ for more than 6 weeks well…
Trojan Horse is a type of malware which involves embedding a computer virus software program onto the customer's computer or smart phone .Trojans function on the mechanism of attaching themselves into the keyboard driver and they record keystrokes. As soon as a Trojan detects that the customer has opened an online banking website, it captures the login name and password, and transmits the same to the criminal. This is a punishable offence under Section 43…
1. Download and run firefox to protect your computer from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ).Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs . 2. Run the vundo and combo fix 3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 4. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot 5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web…