In an empty dishwasher, fill a dishwasher safe cup with vinegar and start the cycle. During the rinse, fill that cup with bleach and let the cycle finish. Not only will you clean your dishwasher, you will remove the odor.
Its about 80% likely depending on what dishwasher you have but it doesnt hurt to try once.
Run the dishwasher through a cycle with no dishes in it. Instead of using detergent, pour a bottle of hydrogen peroxide in the bottom. Peroxide is used to get smells and stains out of plastics. It may do the trick for you.ANS 2 - A burnt plastic smell is typical of a pump that has something trapped in the impeller. -I've seen some jammed with q-tips, cocktail sticks, even parts of plastic forks. Remove the filter at bottom of water chamber and check.
I had posted this question in hopes that maybe someone could provide an answer other than what I was considering. I decided to go ahead and try what I was considering, and it worked perfectly. I used Goo GONE which cleaned it up in a jiffy. I do want to thank Lkysmy for the answer to an additional question, getting the smell of burnt plastic out of the dishwasher. Thank you. It worked quite well! :)
Call the A-team
no but it can be melted
To make burnt dishes, just use a weed with any utensil and it will tell you that you have failed.
Don't even try. My apartment caught fire when the plastic got too hot on the heating coil. Just buy a new heating coil and replace it.
If you can smell burnt plastic then you could potentially be in danger. Smoke from burning plastic can be harmful to breathe.
why u asking this? random food + random food = burnt dish
To get rid of melted plastic fumes:First, remove all burnt materials from the room, house, or building. Remove anything the melted plastic touched.Second, open a window. Put a fan in front of the window but blowing OUT, not into the room.Third, spritz the air with a misting of water to disperse the particles and scent.Fourth, if in a bedroom, sleep somewhere else for the night.Fifth, make sure to remove the clothes you wore in that room. Shower and get it out of your hair and off your hands. If not, you will carry the odor to other rooms.NOTE: The fumes from melted plastics are toxic.
It will be burnt melted and destroyed or buried in a land fill as pollution. well sort of it will be put in a landfill with all the rest of the garbage and when all the garbage is gone beside the plastic they keep the plastic from all the other garbage fills and pat it up and make a new one which is hard!
No, it is not harmful at all to eat burnt food unless there is some type of plastic burnt on the food item.
No, if you've burnt chocolate it means that you have 'over-melted' the chocolate, so if you melt it even more it will just carry on burning.The Answer:No.
I was just looking for an answer myself! Every time I make mac and cheese, the cheese ALWAYS has a burnt taste after I melt it!
Check your ignition fuse,its in the fuse box,also,your fusible link could be burnt or melted,its connected to your positive battery cable,if burnt or melted,then its your problem.
clay, like ceramics, porcellain and the like. Burnt at high temperatures
i had to replace the wires and the circuit boards the old one were burnt and melted .big problem with this van replace bulbs with glass bottoms instead of plastic
I've melted (and burnt) sugar just by putting it over the candle.
It is a physical change, it's still a can. It's not melted or burnt or rusted
nothing, as long as it isn't a lot
5 candles because the lit candles burnt and melted the candle. the rest are still there.