How do you get your son's father to relinquish his rights if you don't have an address for him All you know is that he lives in Long Island NY?

If you post in the newspaper that you are looking for him to see if he will do what you ask and he does not anwer within a specific amount of time, then you should be able to go ahead with your plans.