Birth Certificates

How do you go about adopting your girlfriend's children if the father's name is not on the birth certificates?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-12-11 05:26:16

If the fathers name is not on the birth certificate but he has

been named for child support you will never be able to without his

concent. You do not have to be on the birth certificate if she went

to the courts and named him as the father. the birth certificate is

only good if she never filed for child support and he has never


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.