Here are some steps that may guide you throughout the process. Hope these would help.
1. Secure your vehicle on a level surface, making sure your car will not roll or lean too much when jacked up.
2. Remove the cap from the brake master cylinder. Using a turkey baster, remove a quarter of the brake fluid from the master cylinder. Lift up the front of your vehicle using a floor jack.
3. Secure the vehicle with jack stands on both sides for safety before starting any work. The pinch welds and the frame are the two best locations. Do not rely on the jack to hold the vehicle up while working.
4. Remove the front wheels by removing the lugs nuts that are holding them on. To do this you will need to find the correct size socket and large ratchet or tire iron and turn them counter clockwise. If your vehicle is equipped with hub caps (plastic covers over the wheels), these will need to be removed to access the lug nuts
5. Inspect the brake rotors for scoring, grooves, cracks and discoloration.
6. Remove the brake caliper mounting bolts.
7. Slide the brake caliper off of the brake rotor.
8. Support the brake caliper up and away from the working area. Make sure you do not kink or pinch any brake lines. Do not disconnect the brake line.
9. Remove the brake pads from brake caliper.
10. Compress caliper piston using a C-clamp.
11. Install the new brake pads in the brake caliper.
12. Reinstall the brake caliper.
13. Torque the brake caliper mounting bolts to manufacturer's specifications. Repeat for other side.
14. Install wheels and torque to manufacturer's specifications.
15. Refill the brake fluid in the brake master cylinder and reinstall the cap.
16. Pump the brake pedal 4-5 times to seat the pads and pistons.Road test vehicle, break in new pads.Answer
if it's anything like a 95 celica you take off the wheel. then remove 1 ten millimeter bolt then, the inner part of the caliper swings up and you use a C-clamp to push the pistons in and slide the new pads in place then swing the caliper down, reinsert the 10 mil bolt. also make sure that the cap for brake fluid is open while you sqeeze the piston back in with the c-clamp.
Will a 1998 Toyota Camry motor fit in a 1999 Toyota Camry
Maximum 90K miles.
No, it will not work.
where is the thermostat located in a 1999 Toyota Camry located and how do you replace it.
The 1999 Toyota Camry has struts on the front and rear of the car.
dose 1997 and 1999 of Toyota Camry has any difference
It's 17mm bolts on that year Camry.
A 1999 Toyota Camry needs four quarts of oil :-)
A 1999 Toyota Camry does not require a specific antifreeze. Any brand name or non brand name antifreeze can be used in the 1999 Camry.
what should i do for code Po441 for 1999 toyota camry?
? wiper switch toyota camry 1999 replace