Asked in Credit and Debit CardsCredit ReportsImproving Your Credit Rating
How do you improve credit score?
September 10, 2017 12:09AM
You may improve your credit score by:
1. Paying your bills on time
2. Keeping your credit card utilization rate at 20% or less.
(Example: If your credit card limit is $1,000, your balance shouldn't be more than $200)
3. Keep a good mix of installment and revolving loans
4. Don't close any old accounts. (even if they are not being used)
5. Limit your credit inquiries to 1 every 6 months.