Take it to your local Tweeter, HiFi Buys, or Sound Advice. :)
If you have a 2001 MPV (or a year close to it) this should work. It's really very easy. One thing to note is the Mazda radio is twice the size of the average stereo, so you'll probably need to get a faceplate or receptacle to cover/fill the empty space below the new stereo you install (unless it's a double din).
1) Remove the 2 screws that hold the "face" of the dashboard in place. Both screws are going straight up through the "face" into the dashboard. You should be able to find the screw holes by feeling around.
2) Once the screws are out, start on the far left of the face. Turn the air duct, so you can grab the facing, and pull it out gently. It may take a little effort, but start pulling gently.
3) Next, work your way around the top & bottom of the facing gently pulling it away from the dashboard. It may be helpful to lower the steering wheel and putting the car in Drive in order to pull the facing away completely.
4) Remove the 4 screws that hold the radio in place: 2 on the top, 1 on the right near the bottom, and 1 on the left near the bottom.
5) Unplug the antenna, the speaker/power plug, and the black wire that attaches to the body of the radio (I believe this is the "ground" wire but am not certain).
6) Buy a wiring harness for your Pioneer that matches the Mazda MPV and wire your radio to it. Then it's as simple as plugging in the antenna, wiring harness, and ground wire and reversing the steps above. Pushing the facing in starting at the right and going to the left has been the easiest way for me.
instructions on how to install engine valve cover gaskets on l996 Mazda mpv van with 3.0 engine.
Mazda MPV was created in 1989.
Can a Mazda 626 engine fit in a Mazda MPV mini van?
Where is the thermostat located in a 2001 Mazda mpv
how many motor mount has a mazda mpv 2000
how much does it cost to fix a timing belt.
That particular make and model of car does not have a block heater!
The Mazda Mpv 2000 timing chain
What is the cost to replace the head gasket on a Mazda MPV?
how remove headligth lenses for 2004 Mazda mpv
where is the position of the start relay in a the 2000 mazda mpv
how to change oil and filter on a mpv 2000 mazda
Brake fluid location in 1992 Mazda mpv
size spare tire mazda 2003 mpv van.
how many oxygen sensors are on a 1997 Mazda mpv lx
timing marks 2.5 mazda mpv free diagram
how to reset a fuel pump on a Mazda MPV van 2000
2001 Mazda MPV does not have a timing belt, it has two timing chains.
what is the firing order for a 2000 Mazda mpv 2.5L
There is no egr valve on a 1990 Mazda MPV 6 cylinder
The 2.5 litre V6 engine in a 2000 Mazda MPV has timing CHAINS
The price of Mazda MPV varies with the mileage and the condition of the car. Presently there are several Mazda MPVs available. The 2005 Mazda is priced at $9152 and the 2006 Mazda is priced at $9922.
how to reset check engine light on 1992 Mazda mpv
on an '01 Mazda MPV the fuel pump is on the left side of the vehicle. older MPVs have it on the right
A 2002 Mazda MPV 3.0 V6 has a timing chain.