How do you keep curly hair straight?
i think you should straighten it with a straightening iron. or you could just keep combing your hair piece by piece like when you're going to plait it, you must divide it into 3 parts, the same way if you want to have somewhat straight hair then divide it into parts or sections and keep combing until you're satisfied!
if the hair gets sorta curly you ues a hair stratner
Weaves Are Not Forever. With Curly Hair You Can Straighten It & Add Straight Extensions OR Braid You're Whole Head & Have ALL Straight Hair Ontop.
Answer: Having curly hair doesn't make you warmer than straight hair. Fact What might keep you warmer is if you have more hair than other people. If you have more hair you have a better chance to keep your self warmer.
I have curly hair, i just blow dry it straight or use straighteners after a wile my hair gave up going curly and is now just naturally straight You first dry it off with a blow drier, using a round brush. After that you use a hair iron to get it straight. And feel free to use hair spray after getting it straight to keep it that way a little longer. If this doesn't help… Read More
Curly hair is recessive and straight hair is dominant A woman with curly hair marries a man who is homozygous dominant for straight hair. What are the outcomes for their children?
75% chance of having straight hair and 25 % chance having curly Alleles Curly (woman) Curly Straight Straight Straight (guy) Straight Straight Curly
Curly hair and straight hair have incomplete dominance. If a person with curly hair marries a person with straight hair their kids would have wavy hair. The only way to get curly hair is if both your parents have it and the same with straight hair. what if, like alot of people, both your parents have straight hair and you end up with curly hair?(adoption is out of the question)
If you have straight hair of curly hair. I think straight haris is dominant.
most of the time she has curly hair but there is a picture of her with straight hair
Does dakota like with straight hair or curly hair
straight and curly are both co-dominant genes so if one parent has straight hair and another has curly then the child may have wavy hair
lots of conditioner and strainers.
No, curly hair is dominant
Yes, your hormones can make your hair curly. You may have stick straight hair as a little kid but then have super curly hair by age 14.
you CAN NOT grow curly hair if you have strait hair
do yorkies have straight or curly hair
no you could straight them even they are curly but i want them curly.
Straight is best
I can answer the first part...What makes your straight hair curly is severl things one sleping on it or with your hair in a bun or ponytail. Second water can make you hair curly again or steam.. :)
well my mom had straight hair and my dad curly and i have got curly hair but its just chance really, you cant be sure
Curly, cuz if your hair is straight and thick, your curls wont stay long, if its straight and thin, the curls will stay long, but depends on the hair spray... when your hair is curly you can curl it better....
It all depends on your own opinion because people with straight hair normally want curly hair while people with curly hair normally want straight hair, but it doesn't always apply for everyone.
straight your hair
Basically, its genetics. Genes decide what color our hair is, its thickness, and how curly or straight it is.
She has naturally curly hair.
danny has curly hair (:
her hair is curly so she obviously like curly hair. and in a wizards of waverly place episode ... he told justn (her brother) to get a girlfriend with curly hair. and he said why and she said because curly hair ic cuter than straight ..
Curly but I like her hair straight too
It depends on the angle your hair comes out of your scalp; at an angle (curly) or straight out (straight hair) (which is down to genetics, I believe.)
you just let your hair grow a little bit and when it is grown but gel in it and check your results if it is curly or not and if your hair is straight not curly sorry but it wont work on straight hair because thats how naturally is my hair is naturally curly though
A child with wavy hair whose father has curly hair and mother has straight hair is showing incomplete dominance because of the child's what?
straight hair makes the curly lesss curly makes wavy
Hair is determined by genetics, which causes one person's hair to be curly and another's hair to be straight.
Both really. Straight hair and curly hai can both look nice.
Yes! It's more likely that the child would have straight hair, but it's all about the genes. Likely both of the straight-haired people have straight-hair dominant genes; if that's true, then there's about a 25% chance that the child would have curly hair. If the parents or even grandparents had curly hair when they were younger, it's more likely as well. For example -- both of my parents have straight hair (but my mom had… Read More
first straight hair is of course better than curly hair because straight hair is hot and you look better and older, but older in a good way.
i think curly hair is prettier because so many people have bland straight hair. curly hair also can have much more volume, and the hairstyle possibilities are endless.
maybe pepeole say it is naturally curly but i say no it is not her real style it is straight i have curly hair and i cant get it that straight as she has it
Just the hair you buy, really. You buy straight hair for straight micro braids or curly hair for curlier braids.
Why does a person who inherits an allele for curly hair and an allele for straight hair have curly hair?
This happens because of the dominant and recessive alleles. This means that if your dad had curly hair naturally, and your mother had straight hair you would have both alleles, but your mum's gene of the straight hair was recessive. It was dominated by the curly hair gene. Bullied away, if you prefer. It is totally normal, and often happens. However, that does not mean the curly hair gene always is dominant, it just means… Read More
well, in the Icarly series she seemed to have curly hair. She does her hair straight sometimes for red carpets and stuff.
you straiten it with a straightener if it dont work put baby oil in it or keep straighting it for long time
The majority have straight hair.
Some times after chemotherapy. My hair came in curly, but it only lasted till my hair was cut the second time. My hair had always been straight before that. Some people will always have curly hair and some will go back to straight
If your hair is straight, it is pretty. If your hair is curly, it is pretty. If your hair is ............... it is pretty.
Well,Whatever its(Straight or curly),it given by God, but okay,as a question it goes like, IF UR FACE IS SMALL AND ROUND, GO FOR STRAIGHT HAIR, AND IF LONG AND OVAL, GO FOR CURLY.
It depends on the person... Straight hair is cool, swaggish, and fun. Curly hair is hmmm..... I like straight better haha
If the baby is a girl then she will most likely have straight hair. If the baby is a boy then he will most likely have curly hair.
Her hair is naturally curly but she likes to straighten it.
Taylor Swift has curly blonde hair.
the hair follicle is bent, making the hair grow out of the follicle curly