How do you know if you have more female hormones than male you feel like you want to be a lady?

It doesn't generally matter the cause of it all... it never leads to a solution in this matter. However, a doctor can take a test and send it to a lab. If a doctor says it's not possible, do not listen, do not pay, and find another doctor. Keep in mind that a doctor will generally not administer a test unless it may prove to be beneficial to your health. As a hormone test will not help you, most doctors will deny the existence of them or refuse to administer the test.