How should I know if he is anyway he is so cute I would totally marry him if I was old enough.
because he has his own choice and he SHOULD MARRY SOMEONE HE LOVES
You don't know that someone will marry you. If you have dated for over a year and he hasn't proposed, it is time to start setting some boundaries. He may be motivated to marry you soon.
NO! It should be against the law!
dont know ask someone smart dont know ask someone smart dont know ask someone smart
you should marry someone because you love them
You should probably only do this if you yourself are gay too.
By marrying him.
Yes you can. The better question is SHOULD you?
There is no compulsion to marry again when someone has been widowed.
A few months.
You should only trust someone if you really know who they are.And you should trust them because you really know who they are
You can marry someone if you've got a 1 inch penis. A girl should marry you cause she loves you not for your penis size.
Ask yourself if you know enough about him to want to marry him. Probably Not.
A Sagittarius woman should marry the man she loves. His sign will be totally irrelevant. So a Sagittarius woman can marry any of the 12 signs. Marry someone based on their personality, and remember that their personality is not defined by when they were born.
Pays it to you or someone else?
by raising few questions to person who has proposed for marragie, it should be presonal.
if he wants to have fun with you and wants to spend time with you then you should now that he loves ya! and if he asks you to marry him then marry him=]
Will you marry me?
someone I con't currently know A: nobody. it always ends in divorce :(
You never know, but if 80% of what you are looking for is there and the other 20% isn't dangerous or unpleasant, then you are close. Make sure you check out his parents and his relationship with them. When you marry someone, you marry his/her family.
I should have married Kevin, but now I know it's Joe. But, I don't know about you. Everyone has a different personality and religion, you know...
You have to be 18 to legally marry someone in the UK.
I think age is only a number. Marry for love and never mind anybody elses opinion.