How do you make a bracelet?
Firstly, it really depends on whether you want to make an elastic bracelet or a wire bracelet or a chain bracelet, etc...
If you want to make an elastic bracelet it is really quite simple.
You will need- A piece of elastic, some beads and some scissors
1. Start by measuring how big you want the bracelet to be by wrapping it round your wrist and settling on what feels comfortable.
2. If you are making a bracelet with very large beads you may want to add a couple of extra cms on to your length. Remember, you can always trim away the excess wire if the bracelet is too big but you cannot add more elastic to make the bracelet longer.
3. Once you have decided on your length, cut your piece of string according to that length.
4. Now you have you piece of elastic cut to the size you want. Next tie a knot at one end of the piece of elastic to ensure that when you are threading the beads, none of the beads fall off.
5. Always make sure that the knot is bigger than the hole for the beads, otherwise they will fall off. Also when tying your knot, the elastic may spring back out at you, if this happens hold the knot in place and tie a couple more very tight knots.
6. You are now ready to thread the beads onto your piece of elastic. Think carefully about the color combination of your beads and the size, as although these things may not seem relevant at the start, you may find that the bracelet will look, interesting when you are finished. And remember, sometimes the most simplest of patterns can look the most effective.
7. Once you are satisfied with the beading arrangement on your piece of elastic you are ready to transform it into a bracelet.
8. Take both ends of the elastic and tie them together securely. Once you are happy with the knots you have made you are ready to wear your bracelet.
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Friendship-Bracelet Read More
A bracelet extender increases the size of a bracelet whilst being made in the same style as the original bracelet so it can merge with the bracelet to make it bigger or longer. Read More
You can use wirework or some kind of clay(to make a cuff bracelet). Read More
You iron the bracelet once finished. that should make it lie flat. Read More
if you don't know how to Make a Friendship bracelet they have the kit at Walmart in the toy section Read More
if you go on you tube and search how to make a duct tape bracelet then there are many good results you can try(: Read More
This site should have the directions to make the bracelet. http://www.geocities.com/nikkizite/friendshipbracelets.html Read More
It depends on what type of bracelet, some are made of string, some are made of rubber, it really depends on what type of bracelet you're talking about. Read More
make one: take a pic of the bracelet and take Bebe's and other stuff string stuff like that and make one Read More
There is no such thing as Tanka bracelet. You must have gotten the name wrong. Sorry! Read More
There are other video clips on Youtube, but the how-to of making a survival bracelet depends on how wide you want it to be. Read More
A bracelet is a suitable gift to give to a debutant. The meaning behind the bracelet will depend on the bracelet that is given. You could give a charm bracelet with a special charm to signify the event. This would make give it a sentimental meaning in later years when she looked at the charm. Read More
Make your friend a cake, or a friendship bracelet. Read More
There are so many different ways to make a string bracelet, I am going to post a couple of web links, but I suggest you type "How to make a string bracelet" in your search box. Read More
make out! Read More
You buy them Read More
you can't. Read More
The material that can be used to make a Christmas bracelet is red and green rope. The red and green rope can be made with the instructions of a macrame book or manual. Read More
The Trion Z bracelet uses the placebo effect to make people think that it is having an effect on their bodies. Read More
how do you make hand-woven bracelets with yarn? Read More
You could make a friendship bracelet or ankle bracelet from small beads bought at any craft store and give it to your friend. Read More
Mari has 72 beadsshe uses 5 beads to make each bracelet how many bracelet can she make with the beads?
5 goes into 72 14 times.Mari can make 14 bracelets with 5 beads in each bracelet. She will have 2 beads left over. Mari can make a pair of earrings with the 2 left over beads. Read More
You need to get the 3 parts called Alpha, Beta and Gamma. When it's completed, you can fix it to make the Ultimate Weapon Bracelet. Read More
you make a braclet with yarn cutting two pieces of it and then designing it in your style Read More
Wrap bracelets are really popular right now, and they are so much easier to make than they look. And best yet, you only need a few components to make your own one-of-a-kind DIYwrap bracelet! Read More
i make coldplay bracelets. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! Read More
depends on the size of the wrist. Read More
Some do, some don't - I bought a pia bracelet and 9 beads from a different make and 5 fit, but 4 don't. Read More
Put the bracelet around a plastic bag that is full of water and put it in the freezer. The water will expand and the bracelet will naturally stretch. Try not to spill water on the leather because it could spot or make the leather look more worn. after about 8-9 hours. Take the bracelet out and enjoy the confort of it fitting correctly. Read More
Go to http://www.boondoggleman.com/ and it will show you everything with pictures!!!! Well I have this bohemian bracelet kit with some pretty neat stuff to make bracelets. Also there is this type of braiding thing that looks super cool Read More
An ID Bracelet is simply a bracelet with your name on ingraved on it. Read More
A christening Bracelet can be any bracelet you like, but generally they are white pearls with a cross attached to the strand. This bracelet just signifies this occasion. Read More
There are two types of bracelets: a wrist bracelet and an ankle bracelet. A diamond bracelet would be inset with diamonds. Read More
The Pandora spacers are to separate patterns, or just for decorating your bracelet. Pandora spacers add variety between beads on your bracelet chain. Use gold spacers to introduce gold into your bracelet. The spacers make your personalized Pandora jewelry even more attractive. Read More
I believe that the bracelet that he wears is a hemp bracelet Read More
earrings,rings,bracelet charms,bracelets and more! Read More
there are plenty of tutorials on youtube.com. just search it. :) Read More
you make one of sea shells Read More