How do you make the alcoholic drink called a Sangria?
Ingredients: *1 Bottle of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot,
Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz) *1 Lemon cut into wedges *1 Orange cut
into wedges *1 Lime cut into wedges *2 Tbsp sugar *1 Shot brandy *2
Cups ginger ale or club soda Preparation: Pour wine in the pitcher
and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon, lime and orange into
the wine. Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible)
and add sugar and brandy. Chill overnight. Add ginger ale or club
soda just before serving.
Any clean, flat surface, preferably in a kitchen
1 - Loaf of bread (white or wheat depending on preference)
(minimum two slices of bread required)
1 - Jar of peanut butter (crunchy or creamy depending on
1 - Knife (household table variety)
1. Thoroughly clean the surface on which the peanut butter
sanrige is about to be constructed.
2. Open the plastic bag containing the loaf of bread by twisting
the twist tie in a counter-clockwise motion and remove two (2)
slices of bread.
3. Place the two slices of bread side-by-side on the
4. Re-close the bag containing the loaf of bread by cinching the
open end and re-install the twist-tie using a clockwise motion.
5. Open the jar of peanut butter by firmly grasping the lid and
twisting in a counter-clockwise motion, and place the lid, face up,
on the surface away from the slices of bread.
6. With one hand, insert the blade-end of the knife into the
jar, and while making a twisting motion, withdraw the knife from
the jar, making sure to attach a sufficient amount of peanut butter
on the blade.
7. Using the other hand, pick up one of the slices of bread and
deposit the peanut butter attached to the knife blade onto the
slice of bread. Use the knife blade in a sweeping motion to spread
the peanut butter evenly on one side of the slice of bread.
8. Continuing to hold the knife, place the slice of bread on the
surface, the side with the deposited peanut butter facing up.
9. Using the now free hand, pick up the peanut butter-free slice
of bread and wipe the peanut butter residue remaining on the knife
blade onto the slice of bread.
10. Place the slice of bread from Step 9 on top of the slice of
bread from Step 7. Be sure to face the side of bread with peanut
butter residue face down.
11. Insert the knife into the dishwasher unit.
12. Replace the peanut butter jar lid on the jar of peanut
butter and secure it by firmly twisting in a clockwise motion.
13. Consume sanrige. yummy
Any amount of alcohol in a drink would render it alcoholic, even shandy generally has a warning that it contains less than 0.5% alcohol, which from a scientific point of view still contains an amount of alcohol even though it's a very small quantity. Try this site i found while browsing looks like they have some great alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks to make, and looks as though you can upload your own too.
Short answer: A non-alcoholic drink has no alcohol and an alcoholic drink has alcohol. Longer answer: Alcoholic drinks contain alcohol. Drink enough of them and you get drunk. Non-alcoholic drinks don't contain alcohol and you can binge on them any way you like and still be okay to drive, for instance. But be careful here since some "non-alcoholic" beers actually contain some alcohol, like only 1 percent. =================== Alcoholic drinks contain alcoholic content that can…