1) Make a mixture of 1 tsp brown sugar and 2 mashed strawberries. Brown sugar will remove dead cells and strawberries are going to make your skin baby-soft.
2) Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 tsp ground almonds.rub gently onto face.rinse off with warm water.
3) Applyin milk & sugar mixture and leaving it for 20-30 min is also good if your skinis oily or milk alone if your skin is normal or of dry type.
4) By washing your face with everyday, (Day and night) your skin will be glowing soft and whiter.
5) Tomato Juice & honey mixed can be used as a facial
6) placing tea bags on blemishes reduces its redness.
7) Apply honey on your face and neck and wash it off after about 15-20 mintues.
8) Make your own scrub with surgar (and type) and hot water. Make sure the water is not TOO hot and not TOO cold because the water will disolve.
9) wash your face in skimmed milk, it removes tans.
10) Rubb your skin with tomato juice.
11) Rub ice cubes on your face, it may be cold but it whitens and removes pimples.
12) Lemon. The BEST naturall way to: Removes tans, whiten skin, help acne and freakels.
13) Peel an orange, when its fully dry, grind them using a food processor or blender until they form a powder. Mix enough milk with the powder to form a paste. Apply this to your face until it dries. Then wash with luke warm water.
14) Drink alot of water. It flushes your liver therefore helps your skin with acne & whitening.
15) Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant aids in skin regeneration.
17) Equal parts of honey and almond paste (soak almonds overnight in water, peel in the morning, make a paste).
18) Equal parts of fresh coconut milk and fresh pineapple juice.
19) Avoid excessive consumption of heavy and oily foods.
20) Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.
Enjoy your flawless skin!
Papaya cannot make the skin whiter.
No, Myra E 400 IU does not make the skin whiter. It is a not a bleaching cosmetic. However, it is known to make the skin glow and provide youthful results.
yes cause i did
There is no such drink, someone is messing with you.
Try to not go out to much in the sun. And be sure to wear sunscreen.
because they have wrinkles and some have grey hair and its the whiter their skin is.
Yes, you can. You mix egg whites, lemon juice, olive oil, milk and flour together and apply it to your face. Make sure your face is cleansed before applying mixture.
If you have dark skin, and you're not white already, being without sun can make you whiter.
it makes your skin whiter than your normal skin tone
I have heard moon light will make your skin paler. But if that doesn't work just stay inside for a while :]
no it stays normalThe only thing that works is staying out of the sun.
Yes it is, but I don't think they had to make her skin any whiter because she is already very pale.
Yes, a kind of. Pale skin is a very white, light grayish skin tone.
In the winter, people spend more time indoors, and their skin gets lighter because they do not get as much exposure to the sun.
No,because it is impossible
yes. avoid the sun. always wear spf 100 sunblock and leach your skin.
You can make your teeth appear whiter by using at-home treatments like whitening gels or strips available at most retail stores. Brushing your teeth at least twice a day helps keep your teeth white, and some chewing gums have been proven to help keep your teeth white. If you have fair-colored skin, tanning could increase the contrast of your skin to your teeth, making them appear whiter.
There are lots of different home made face masks that can help to soften the face. Avocado is great for the skin, as are milk and honey. As long as the skin is cleaned after, there are a lot of great things for softer skin.
it is not bad for your skin aslong as you you wash your face after
yes it can but i mix purayed strawberries with it and my teeth are significantly whiter.
what can you do to have a white seclera or clear the redness from your eye to make it look whiter
we get a healthy skin because lemon grass has this nutrient that makes our skin whiter and softer.