How do you marry your fiancee who is in the UK but bring her to the US?

You have to get a legitimate marriage license, go there and marry her in a legitimate ceremony (chronicle everything). As long as you have the financial means of support (you have to prove that via affidavit) and you are not a felon, then you come back and with or without (if you just read the different paperwork and use common sense you can do it by yourself) a lawyer's help file your spouse's paperwork as soon as each is ready so she can be here in no time.