1. Remove the door Pull-handle cover (the handle one would hold on to during a car ride, not the handle that opens the door), by inserting a screwdriver into the access hole on the bottom of the handle, and using the screwdriver as a lever, pop off the handle cover.
2. Remove the button covering a retaining screw in the interior door latch backing plate.
3. Remove the 8 Torx� retaining screws around the perimeter of the door panel, and the single Torx� retaining screw in the interior door latch.
4. Remove the 2 hex bolts in the door handle.
5. Gently lift the panel upwards, to disengage the window weather-strip molding.
6. Remove the Door Latch Trim Panel, be sure to unplug the Power Lock or Window Switch, and remember how the wire was run.
7. Remove the interior door latch, by gently pulling out on the front corner, which is held in by a plastic compression spring.
8. Remove the 4 hex bolts holding the speaker in place, disconnect and remove the speaker.
9. Remove the foam insert in the lower right corner of the door by gently popping the three retaining hooks off of the retaining pegs.
10. Gently (so as not to tear the thin foam) pull the foam and adhesive off of the door frame, starting at the upper right corner, and working around past the speaker cutout in the lower left corner.
To set the power window back on track in a Ford Focus, you have to remove the door panel. Once you get in there, you will see the track that you will need to put the window back on.
To repair the power window on the 1998 Old Intrigue, you will first need to remove the interior door panel to access the window motor, switch, and actuator. You can then determine which part is broken or damaged and replace that part.
You can manually roll up a power window by pulling on it. You can also remove the door panel and pull the window up.
Two common culprits are found to be the cause of electric window problems with a Ford Focus. The first is that the power window motor has burned out. The second is the window coming off track.
If a power window goes off track on a 1999 Camaro, the door panel can be removed and the window put back on the cable track. The door panel can be removed by opening the clips on the corners. If there are lights in the door panel, the light covers need to be removed first.
The door panel will have to be removed and the motor will have to be chaecked for power. Also the regulator cables will need to be checked to see if they are broken. The door panel is held on by a screw in the grab handle, a screw near the switch, and plastic clips.
To get your power windows to work in your 1994 Astro Van, first remove the interior door panel. Now you can access the actuator, the window switch, and the window motor. Replace the broken part in order to make the windows work again.
I had to to take the door panel off remove the window motor raise the window then put the motor back on
Fuse 56 - front windows. Fuse 57 - rear windows. Located on the fuse panel under the dash on the drivers side.
Most likely a broken wire in the hinge area of the door.Here's how to remove the trim panelhttp://www.ricksfreeautorepairadvice.com/uncategorized/remove-a-door-trim-panel-from-any-vehicle%E2%80%94-without-a-diagramHere's how to test the window motorhttp://www.ricksfreeautorepairadvice.com/repair-topics/window-power-repair/replace-a-power-window-regulator
The intermittent power window module for your 1996 Chevy Lumina can be found inside of the driver door. You will need to remove the door panel in order to access the power window module.
Yes, you can remove the door panel and manually let the window down. When you do this, be careful not to break the window.
remove door panel, install new window
Power Options Window
the switch is on the door panel approx four inches from the window, this is the only switch that sends power to the window regulator motor (window motor).
take the door panel off and disconect the wire assembly or window regulator that goes to the power window moter and manually pull the window up.
Remove the inside door panel. The entire power window mechanism will be visible. Put the window back onto the window track.
If your Ford Focus power window won't roll up it could mean that the switch is bad. You may also need a new motor for the window. You should have it checked out to see if either of those things are the problem.
To fix a rear power window on a 1999 Saab, the door panel will have to be removed to gain access to the power window motor. If the window is not working properly, it is either the motor or the cable.
The 1994 Chevrolet Camaro power window relay switch can be found inside of the driver side door. You will need to remove the door panel to access the power window relay switch.
The 1995 Cadillac Eldorado drivers side door panel is held in place by eight retaining clips. Pry outward on each retaining clip. The door panel will come off. Remove the linkage from the power window motor. Remove the wiring harness from the power window motor. Remove the retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install the new power window motor.
Pass side panel near floor, pull panel (not white plastic) will feel like your about to break it. diagram is on back of color plastic panel. Right now I'm looking for the relays to diagnos power window issues.
power window fuse
The fuse panel in a 1999 Cadillac Deville is on the driver side dash panel. You will have to open the car door to access the panel.