Asked in Food Canning
How do you pickle a dog?
March 09, 2010 1:59AM
Before you start, be aware that the dog will die in this procedure. Do not do this unless you, for some reason, desire to be accused of animal cruelty.
1. Check that you have a sizable container large enough for the desired dog to fit in.
2. Place the dog inside the container so that it fits snugly but not necessarily too tight. Sedating the dog in some way or other could be helpful in aid to keeping it still.
3. Add garlic or other herbs/seasonings to it.
4. Boil saltwater and pour it in the container so it just covers the dog but does not overflow.
5. Try to put on a tight lid on the container, so it becomes airtight.
6. Leave for almost a month.
ONCE AGAIN, IT COULD BE USEFUL TO NOTICE THAT PICKLING A DOG IS INDEED ANIMAL CRUELTY. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND.