Divorce and Marriage Law
Abraham Lincoln
Barack Obama
US Army

How do you protect myself against his ex wife if you get married?

User Avatar
Wiki User
April 30, 2007 8:21AM

If you feel that his ex-wife is or will be a threat to you, you should seek professional advice and assistance such as speaking to a lawyer where you can get a restraining order. Otherwise, you can't keep someone away from you unless it is court ordered.