How do you protest a decision an executor makes on selling property left to heirs in a will?

You can file an objection with the Probate Court and explain your objection to the judge. Once the judge has reviewed the objection he will render a decision. You may be able to purchase the property.
Retain an attorney to work things out, do not try to go this alone.
File with the court. You will need an attorney for this.