How do you put music into a Zune?
1) Insert the CD that comes with your zune.
2) When prompted, connect your zune through the USB cable.
3) New firmware will be installed on the zune.
4) Open the program called 'Zune' on your computer.
5) If your music is not in the default My Music folder, click Options > Add Folder To Library > Add Folder. Browse to select your folder, then click OK.
5) Click the circle made out of two arrows, this is your sync button.
6) A new tab with appear on the right side of the program, click Start Sync at the bottom.
7) Wait until you see Sync Complete, disconnect your zune and enjoy.
1 download zune software 2 carry music to you collection. (thier is a tool bar on the top left hand corner of the zune page. 3 plug in your zune and click on the link in the toolbar that says device 4 go to your collection and drag the music you want to the little picture of a zune on the bottom left hand corner and drop it in. 5 click on the device link…
download limewire and the one you don't have to pay to download music, i have limewire and i als have zune 30GB, so i download songs and choose the files i want the music to go in, like let say myfamilyfiles/music, when u plug ur zune in your computer and the zune page openes go to seteings yo will see the files when you download music and vidoes to, onces your download it to does…
You cannot sync music from iTunes to a portable music player that is not of the iPod brand. (diffrent person) Actully you can put Itune songs on mp3`s cd`s and other stuff that usn`t from the Ipod I will write back on Saturday if you can put it on a Zune and How iTunes gives AAC music, DRM-protected .m4p and non-DRM .m4a Zune plays DRM-protected .wma (purchased from Zune Marketplace with different DRM system from…
You take the music from Limewire and drag it into a Music folder. Then you launch your Zuneapplication that you should have installed already on your desktop. Then from your Zune program you create a play-list and drag the music files from the music folder to the Zune play-list you made and on the bottom right corner it should say sync with Zune and then your all done.
Don't go on Limewire, it's illegal.. I have a Zune... If you want to download videos to it you need to install a software on your computer called RealPlayer. Then after you are finished downloading that, go to your Zune software page and click "upload video" and it will show up on your playlist, then you can sync that into your Zune.
I am a zune owner, first you need to download the program. Yo mite still have the old program which won't work. Just go to zune.net and download it. This program is TERRIBLE and has sooo many syncing problems but you have to use it. If you have music on your zune plug your zune it using your usb cable. Then go to the top of the program and hit "device" then click on "music"…