Asked in Example SentencesHealth
How do you put persecution in a sentence?
March 23, 2011 5:35AM
- You can't turn away a genuine refugee fleeing persecution.
- Facing Nazi persecution, Anne Frank's family went into hiding in the attic of the building where Otto has had his business.
- persecution manias have infected all religions and all of them will want to use the law against incitement to religious hatred.
- Aberdeen Town Council had its own shameful record of witchcraft persecutions.
- They are escaping persecution, death or devastation in their home country.
- They came in the 16th century escaping religious persecution.
- We are working to stamp out all forms of badger persecuti
- relentless persecution by gamekeepers up until the late 1930's resulted in extermination everywhere except for a small population in north Wales.
- Much Pagan lore was hidden in these ditties during the years of witch persecutions.
- facing Nazi persecution, Anne Frank's family went into hiding in the attic of the building where Otto has had his business.
- Thus Britain recognizes as refugees people fleeing non-state persecution - such as women escaping forced marriages - while Germany does not.
- That very day the church in Jerusalem began to suffer cruel persecution.