Best Answer

Un bolt it from the floor and get a new seat track from your local salvage yard. Lucky for you its stuck forward so the bolts will be a lot easier to get out.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 19:46:28
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you release or override the power driver's seat in a 90 Lincoln Town Car that has moved all the way up and stuck after the car was in a flood?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked