How do you remove antenna on a Honda CR-V 2001-06?
1) Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of the radio
2) Tie a string around the end of the antenna wire that you just removed (make sure it is at least 4-5 feet in length
3) Remove the screws from the antenna mast mounting and pull out the antenna and cable with the string attached to it
4) Untie the string from around the end of the old cable and tie it to the end of the new cable
5) feed the end of the new cable into the mast mounting and, using the string inside the car, pull the new cable down through the pillar
6) Un-tie the string and plug the end of the cable into the radio
7) Re-install the antenna mount with the screws and tighten securely