1) Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of the radio
2) Tie a string around the end of the antenna wire that you just removed (make sure it is at least 4-5 feet in length
3) Remove the screws from the antenna mast mounting and pull out the antenna and cable with the string attached to it
4) Untie the string from around the end of the old cable and tie it to the end of the new cable
5) feed the end of the new cable into the mast mounting and, using the string inside the car, pull the new cable down through the pillar
6) Un-tie the string and plug the end of the cable into the radio
7) Re-install the antenna mount with the screws and tighten securely
how do i remove my cd form my crv honda 2003
how can i remove stereo from honda crv 1997?
would a 2004, 2005, Honda crv rear end differential fit Honda 2007 crv.
Yes, but you have to unbolt them.
Remove the positive cable from your 2004 Honda CRV starter. Remove the cables from the front of the starter. Remove the starter retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install the new starter.
what is the towing capacity of a 2014 honda crv
How do you know when the VSA is on for the 2009 Honda CRV
what causes a Honda CRV to over heat
There is no such reset button on your Honda CRV.
No, the CRV strut doesn't fit a Honda Pilot, they are a different part#.
One should expect anywhere between $15,000 to $19,000 for a used 2011 Honda CRV. One can purchase a 2011 Honda CRV at a used car dealer or at a Honda dealer.
Remove the dashboard center trim panel. Remove the now exposed radio mounting bolts and slide the radio out.
How do you change the differential (rear) in 2005 Honda CRV
does the honda crv 2008 timing belt or chain
The first Honda CRV was produced in 1995 but it was not sold in the U.S. until 1997.
how hard is it to replace a rear wheel bearing 1999 Honda crv. this crv does not have rear axle's in it. thank you
Visit the site, in the related links and sources below, for information and help.
Where is the rear wheel abs sensor on a 1998 Honda CRV?
The heater in the CRV Honda is not working . How do I fix this
any known problems with 2007 honda crv
Youtube has a video showing how to replaced the rear pads for a 2003 crv (02 crv is the same as the 2003 crv). At youtube type in 2003 Honda crv brake change. The video is very good.
I'd say a Honda crv because i do not know what a Toyota fortuner is
how much does it cost to replace brakes rotors on honda crv