Best Answer

Find the Shifter Lock Override Slot. It'll be under a cap. Remove the cap, push down on the lever inside with a nail file or something, and shift into neutral.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-10-06 01:46:38
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you repair a 2008 Honda Accord that is stuck in park?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked